- Crafty Chica™ Iron-On Appliques™
25742 Cupcake 25743 Chihuahua 25745 Butterfly
- Crafty Chica™ Tango Permanent Fabric Markers™
- Crafty Chica™ Charms™
Canvas laptop bag – white
Fringe – black
Ribbon – color of choice
Thin cotton cloth
To color bag:
- Prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener. Let dry.
- Use a ruler and the Black Crafty Chica™ Permanent Fabric Marker™ to draw equally spaced diagonal lines on the bag. Draw lines in the opposite direction to create a grid of diamonds.
- Use the remaining markers to color in each diamond. Refer to photo.
- Cut strand of fringe to fit length of flap of laptop bag. Apply a thin bead of Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion™ to inside edge of cover flap. Press fringe into glue and let dry. Hold fringe to bag with clothespins if necessary until dry.
- String the Crafty Chica™ Picture Charms™ onto strands of ribbon and tie ribbons to strap of bag.
To apply appliqués:
- Read instructions on package thoroughly. Place one appliqué on front flap of bag in desired spot. Preheat iron to “wool” setting.
- IMPORTANT: Cover appliqué with cloth. Firmly press iron over appliqué, working in small circular motions for 65 seconds. Repeat process if appliqué does not fully adhere to fabric. Repeat step for remaining appliqués.
- Decorate appliqués with desired Crafty Chica™ washable paints, markers, glitter writers, etc.
- To wash bag, turn inside out, on gentle cycle. Dry flat or line dry.
Peace, love, and glitter!