time to get crafty! Jazz up any room with a colorful Crafty Loteria Wall Clock, decorated with Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™, Loteria Game™ and Picture Charms™, adhered with Aleene’s® Liquid Fusion™.
- Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™
- Liquid Fusion™ Clear Urethane Glue
- Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™
- Crafty Chica™ Chunky Glitters™
25692 Rockabilly Ruby
- Crafty Chica™ Charms™
- Crafty Chica™ Glossy Gloss Varnish™
Basic wall clock
Fine-grade sand paper
- If clock has a clear covering over watch hands, remove it, as well as the watch hands.
- Cut out images from the Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™.
- Using paints from the Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™, pour puddles of desired colors onto foil, then paint the face of the clock to your liking, adding accents of choice around the center hole. Let dry.
- Paint the outside of the clock in your choice of color. Let dry.
- Use Aleene’s® Liquid Fusion™ to affix a Loteria card at every other number, starting with 12. Glue charms in between the Loteria cards. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Paint the outside rim of clock with accents. Refer to photo for ideas. Let dry.
- Apply Liquid Fusion™ around outer edge of clock face, then immediately sprinkle Rockabilly Ruby glitter onto glue. Tap off excess and let dry.
- Coat the outside of clock with Crafty Chica™ Glossy Gloss Varnish™ and let dry.
Peace, love, and glitter!