Every year I buy these Mexican tin ornaments, hang them on my tree, and then use them as gift tags for Christmas day. I love them so much that I use them all year round in different forms. For example, for this project, I simply snipped off the hang tag from the top and glued the ornament to a chopstick. Hello! Instant plant poke!
– Hang several from string to make a banner.
– Use them on a cake
– Use as the focal point for a shadow box, or a collections of boxes!
– Glue on the top of a gift box.
– Glue together in a circle, add a base for a fun candle lantern.
– Affix to the front of a greeting card.
– Use a paint pen to use as a gift tag (that’s what I do).