Here is a project I did for ILoveToCreate.com!
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion™ Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™
- Crafty Chica™ Tango Permanent Fabric Markers™
- Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
65018 Purple 65130 True Red 65404 Green Metallics
- Crafty Chica™ Chunky Glitters™
25692 Rockabilly Rudy 25694 Glamour Queen Green 25695 Popstar Purple 25697 Sci Fi Silver 25702 Sunset Pink
- Crafty Chica™ Market Tote™
Bird with Roses
Ribbon, 4 yards of 1 1/2″
- Use desired colors of Little Chica Paint Packs to paint around design on front side of tote. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Use desired colors of Permanent Fabric Markers to color in design.
- Use True Red 3D Fashion Paint™ to paint in the words “La Playa” on the banner within design. Let dry.
- Brush the leaves, rose and bird with glue, then sprinkle with coordinating glitter colors.
- Embellish designs with Tulip® 3D Fashion Paints™. Let dry.
- Cut out front of tote and fold side and bottom edges under 3/8″.
- Measure 11¼” down from top of towel. Sew tote piece to towel along sides and bottom to create front pocket, sewing a single or double line as desired.
- Fold towel in half right sides together and sew open edges, leaving the top 5″ open. Fold top edges down 2½ “ and sew to create ribbon casing. Turn bag right side out.
- Thread desired length of ribbon through casing and tie into a bow.
Peace, love, and glitter!