- 3 6-inch Styrofoam rings
- 1 15-inch Styrofoam star
- 1 12-inch Styrofoam star
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Paints: Blue,white, red
- Star garland
- Foam stickers in star shapes
- 1 centerpiece decoration
1. Glue three rings together to create a ring holder. Let dry. Apply a generous amount of red craft paint to the outside surface of the ring holder. Let dry.
2. Apply a generous amount of blue craft paint to the larger star, leaving center bare. Apply a generous amount of white craft paint to the smaller star, leaving center bare. Let dry.
3. Center and glue the white star on top of the blue star.
4. Center and glue the red ring holder on top of the white star. Let dry.
5. Embellish the floater with star garland and foam stickers.
6. Place the centerpiece decoration in the ring holder.
Crafty Chica Tips: This patriotic pool floater can be used to hold a drink, a centerpiece decoration or a glass votive holder. Use the floater as a pool or tabletop decoration.
Choose round or star-shaped Styrofoam to create decorations for birthdays or other holiday celebrations