- Cut a 9” x 6” piece of fabric and use a sewing machine or needle and thread to hem the edges.
- Place fabric piece on a hard surface and place Milagro Heart Iron-On Transfer centered on fabric. Cover with pressing cloth. Following package instructions, iron Milagro Heart transfer onto fabric.
- Cut another piece of fabric that’s 11” x 7” and hem the edges.
- Sew the smaller piece of fabric with Milagro Heart design in the center of the larger piece of fabric.
- Sew yarn and sequin trims around the edges of fabric swatch, then sew loops that hang off the bottom edge of the collage to create fringe.
- Stitch a long strand of yarn around sides and top to create a hanger for fabric piece.
- Pour a puddle of glue onto a piece of foil. Using a small liner paintbrush, brush glue onto crown of heart then immediately sprinkle Goddess Gold glitter onto glue. Let dry then shake off excess glitter.
- Repeat step for glittering other sections of heart. Refer to photo. Let dry.
Love & light,