- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
23533 Multi Fine
- Aleene’s® Paper Glaze
- Crafty Chica™ Mojito Papers™
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue Sticks
- Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™
- Crafty Chica™ Chunky Glitters™
25693 Bollywood Blue 25700 Frida’s Fuchsia
Cardstock, white and black
1. Cut black cardstock into desired card size. Fold. Cut white cardstock smaller on all sides than black cardstock. Using an Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue Stick, glue white cardstock into center of black card.
2. The front of the card will have three colors of glitter. Squeeze some Aleene’s® Paper Glaze onto foil and using paintbrush, paint a thick strip of Paper Glaze onto top 1/3 of white cardstock and immediately pour the first glitter color of your choice over the glaze. Press with your finger to set. Pour excess glitter onto scratch paper and return to glitter container for reuse.
3. Repeat step for the second and third sections of the cardstock, using the glitter colors of your choice. IMPORTANT: While applying Paper Glaze in the middle section, leave the center of the middle section without glaze so that you will be able to glue the image for the card to that spot.
4. Using scalloped scissors cut a piece of the newsprint design of the Crafty Chica™ Mojito Papers™ slightly larger than Loteria Card playing card piece. Using the Original Tacky Glue Stick, glue newsprint paper to the middle portion of the card that you left untouched with glaze and glitter.
5. Glue the “El Pastelito” playing card from the Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™ to the center of the newsprint paper.
6. Let card dry, then write your special message inside.
Peace, love, and glitter!