What is your interpretation of the phrase “waking up in the land of glitter?” When was a time that you felt you woke up in the land of glitter? Bonus points if you can relate your answer back to the characters in the book!
RULES:are a total of SIX giveaway opportunities this week: five dailies, and one grand prize.
Daily: Leave your answer to today’s question in the comment section to be entered. One entry per person. I’ll post the day’s winner in the next day’s post.Grand prize: On Friday at midnight, I’ll collect ALL the comments and enter them for a GRAND PRIZE ($100 gift certificate) to the online bookseller of your choice. Winner will be announced on Monday. Not responsible for technical glitches. Please make sure your comment posted within an hour after you submit, if not, please repost.
Want to increase your chances?
Receive an extra entry for each of the following you complete (limit one each, total of five):
NOTE: If you have already completed any of the following and want to be entered, let me know and your entry will be included. Please email your completed links HERE.
– Post a video review about Waking Up in the Land of Glitter
– Leave an online review on at least one bookseller site of Waking Up in the Land of Glitter.
– Blog about Waking Up in the Land of Glitter.
– Send in a photo of you holding a copy of Waking Up in the Land of Glitter.
– Send a tweet or leave a Facebook post about the Waking Up in the Land of Glitter.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. This contest closes Friday, May 28th, 2010, 11:59 p.m. This contest is open to U.S. residents only, entrants must be 18 years or older. Void where prohibited by law.
Peace, love, and glitter!