Use an iron-on transfer to decorate a step stool! Paint the stool, let dry, apply the transfer then coat with resin!
This is the resin I used for this project: Ice Resin Jewelers Grade Clear Casting Epoxy Resin 8 oz Kit
- Base coat the stool in contrasting colors, let dry.
- Affix the iron-on transfer according to package directions.
- On the top of the stool, apply glue to one area at a time, followed by desired glitter color. Tap away excess and move on to the next color. Let dry.
- Mix two-part resin according to package directions and coat the top of the barstool. Let cure for 24 hours.
- Spray with sealer over the entire stool.