Okay, I’m going to reveal a crafty secret of mine. But if you are reading this, chances are you are crafty too and have already thought of this. I like to buy bracelets, cut them apart, do my thing to them and put them back together. That’s how this one came to be. I actually made a huge batch of these and sold them last year at different art festivals and plan to do it again!
- glitter, white craft glue, bracelet with flat surface
- Handheld drill
- 2-part resin
- Inkpads – desired colors
- Elastic cording
- Papers – colors of choice
- Plastic tablecloth
- Flat wood pieces – desired size
- Rubber stamps
- Wax paper
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
- Drill two holes in each wood piece.
- Squeeze a puddle of black paint on a piece of foil. Paint each wood piece and let dry.
- Ink your stamps and apply to desired colors of paper. Cut each design out to fit size of wood pieces.
- Cut desired images from the Loteria Game and glue in the forefront of each stamped piece of paper. Let dry then glue each stamped piece to the front of wood pieces. Let dry.
- Working with one piece at a time, squeeze a line of desired color of paint around each image. Immediately sprinkle corresponding color of glitter over the top of paint and let dry.
- Working on an area lined with wax paper, mix the two-part resin according to package directions. Apply to top of wood pieces using a chopstick. Remove air bubbles by blowing on them with a drinking straw.
- Let cure for 24 hours.
- String the elastic cording through the holes to connect wood pieces and tie off at the ends
1 thought on “Glitter Mexi-Boho Bracelet”