No matter what kind of summer party you are having, you need decorations. Why not take a walk on the lively side and whip up a happy banner like this?
- Crafty Chica® Loteria Game™
- Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitters™
25694 Glamour Queen Green 25695 Popstar Purple 25696 Goddess Gold 25702 Sunset Pink 25703 Nova Blue Rockabilly Ruby
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Crafty Chica® Glossy Gloss Varnish™
- Paper ribbon 1 ½” wide, 36” long
- Thin ribbon or yarn in contrasting colors, 4 spools
- Scissors, straight and curve
- Hole punch
- Watercolor paper, cut into six 4”x6” pieces and round bottom edges
- Select colors from the Crafty Chica™ Paint Pack™ and paint each of the watercolor paper pieces with a different color. Let dry.
- Choose six large Crafty Chica™ Loteria™ cards from the game, cut out and glue one on each of the watercolor pieces.
- Using Crafty Chica™ Paint Pack™, paint the outside border of each picture and while still wet sprinkle with glitter. Repeat on the outer edges of each piece. Optional: Add painted accents around edge using polka dots, swirls and dashes. Let dry.
- Brush on one coat of Crafty Chica™ Glossy Gloss Varnish™ on over the cards and let dry thoroughly.
- Use hole punch to create two holes at top and one at the bottom of each card.
- Lay paper ribbon flat and place the cards underneath to determine where each will hang. Match the holes at the top of each card and punch holes along bottom of the wide paper ribbon.
- Use colorful ribbon to tie the cards to the paper ribbon. Cut long strands of thin ribbon or yarn and thread through bottom hole and tie.
Peace, love, and glitter!