1. Spent the day at B&N editing my next novel. It’s so much better than I remember it and I can hardly wait for you to read it next March!
2. Even though my fingers are numb from holding pencils and erasing like crazy all day, I can still use them to hold a fork.
3. Finally figured out the middle action of my third novel.
4. Happy that I still remember the middle action so far because I haven’t written it down yet. Hope to do that tomorrow night. Then I can begin to write the first two chapters.
5. Indulging in my newest TV guilty pleasure, Bravo’s Work of Art: The Next Great Artist.
6. Excited to finish making a shadowbox headband for my iLoveToCreate art piece for CHA – and the fact that this time next month, I’ll be in Chicago! With Maya too!
7. Planning to visit The Bleeding Heart Bakery while in Chicago.
8. Ready to spend every night this week – Except for the night that Work of Art is on TV! – prepping art for our Phoenix Frida’s “Let Frida Reign” (this Friday).
9. Next month – San Antonio!
10. Joined the gym this weekend, have incorporated low-impact water aerobics into my lifestyle routine. A true sign that my Aztec Warrior Diet Angels are in full force by my side.
11. I cut out salt and bread from most of my meals. I can already notice the difference in my feet!
12. Patrick offered to help me with all my work this week. He had just finished his third Pacifico when he offered, but I have it recorded on video!
13. Even though they argue a lot and try to talk their way out of doing chores, having DeAngelo and Maya home for the summer.
14. Mañana será otro día (Tomorrow’s another day!)
Peace, love, and glitter!