– You think you can handle it until you make that first connection and realize this is going to be harder than you thought.
– You doubt yourself, but are already in the water, so you have to ride it out. No turning back. You say your prayers while you get all sweaty and your heart races.
– Just as you are about to have a panic attack and scream “MOMMMYY, TAKE ME HOME!!!” – you clear the roughest part and realize you did great!
– You finish and jump in the air because of the massive adrenaline rush!
– You want to it all over again, only faster, with more colors and more fabric!
(Photo from Milan runway show, via http://www.askalannah.com)
Peace, love, and glitter!
P.S. Check out my new novel!