When it comes to sewing, any kind of fabric goes. So why not basic cotton dishtowels transformed into a colorful apron?
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
23559 Emerald Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Big Phat Fabric Marker™
Fire Hydrant No Parking
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti Spray Paint Kit™
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Stencils
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Cannon Fabric Paint™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
26592 AB Crystal
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™
- 2 cotton dishtowels
- Embroidery thread, needle, hoop
- Wash, dry and iron the dishtowels to remove sizing.
- Working on a covered table, set out one of the dishtowels, you will be embellishing only half of it. Spray one color along the bottom, add stencils and spray the second color, spray the third color above that. Let dry.
- Fill in open stenciled areas with marker.
- Embroider and glitter in other areas, as desired.
- Add crystals all over in a random fashion.
- To make the waistband and ties, cut the second dishtowel in thirds, lengthwise. Hem edges. Add fabric spray and stenciled designs.
- Ruffle and pin bottom portion of apron to the center of the waistband. Sew in place. Sew a tie to each end.
Peace, love, and glitter!
P.S. Check out my new novel!