- Aleene’s® Paper Glaze
- Crafty Chica® Little Chica Paint Packs™
- Crafty Chica® Loteria Game™
- Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitters™
25694 Glamour Queen Green 25695 Popstar Purple 25696 Goddess Gold 25702 Sunset Pink
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Papier-mâché skull (found at craft store)
- Paintbrushes – various sizes
- Cover work surface with newspaper. Squeeze puddles of desired colors of paint from the Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Pack™ onto foil. Basecoat skull in desired color and let dry.
- Use a pencil to lightly sketch designs around the eyes, nose, mouth, forehead and other areas as desired. Use a thin liner brush to add desired colors of paint over designs. Let dry.
- Cut out the star or desired image from the Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™ and glue in the center of forehead. Let dry.
- Working in small sections at a time, use a small liner paintbrush to paint Aleene’s® Paper Glaze™ over designs, then immediately sprinkle on corresponding color of Crafty Chica™ Chunky Glitter™. Tap away excess and let dry.
- Working in small sections at a time, use smaller paintbrush to add dots of Aleene’s® Paper Glaze™ around eyes and other designs. Place Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Studs™ into adhesive and let dry. Tip: Use a crayon to pick up stud by gently pressing tip of crayon onto top of stud; the wax will help it stick long enough to transport stud into adhesive.