We all know reading is more fun with fancy bookmarks, right? Here is a sparkly way to liven up the whole page turning experience!
Miscellaneous NotesIf using Crafty Chica DIY Appliques, use fabric markers to color them in!
- Cut the fabric with pinking shears in 1′ x 6” strips.
- Spread a thin, even coat of glue onto front of fabric and immediately pour glitter over it. Press with finger then tap away excess. Let dry.
- For Green bookmark, glue together backing and glittered fabric using Fabric Fusion, let dry.
- Cut an upside down “V” from the bottom.
- Iron on the appliqué to the top of the bookmark, but leave some protruding from the top.