From TV commercials to movie cameos, garden gnomes have become a beloved fixture in pop culture outdoor decor. When I couldn’t find a gnome for my own garden, I made a flower pot version! Problem solved!
- Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage
- 6” terra cotta flower pots
- Images of gnomes (can be found online)
1. Paint the bases and rims of all the flower pots in contrasting colors, let dry.
2. Cut out the gnome images and apply Collage Pauge on the back and affix to front of each pot. Coat the front side as well. Let dry. Smooth out wrinkles with finger.
3. Apply black Puffy Paint in dots around each image to give it a polished look. Let dry.
4. Add painted accent designs around the body of each pot and the rims, top of rims and let dry.
5. Spray with high gloss sealer.