The hangers come with a light varnish, so sand them down a bit. The surface is smooth and solid, perfect for any kind of decorating! Can you believe I once received an order to paint 300 of these for a designer for fashion week?
Ideas of what to do with them:
– Give as bridesmaids gifts.
– If you sell handmade clothing, you can decorate them with your company logo.
– Make them for your guest coat closet.
– Have your kids decorate them for their closet – they can do one for each holiday event of what they are going to wear.
– Use them to hold purses, scarves and jewelry.
– Make use of the triangular area: Add a photo from the back, add cork to make it a bulletin board, or even dry erase or chalkboard. (Okay, I’m totally going to do these!)