Miss Scarlet’s School of Patternless Sewing: A Crafty Chica Novel is here and on sale everywhere! I hope you’ll find it in your heart to buy a copy for you or a friend!
To celebrate the launch (and to help promote and sell my book), I put together a faboosh sweepstakes event with fabulous prizes! All the details are below, but I’ll explain it here too:
There are up to FIVE ways you can enter! Here are your choices:
1. “Like” facebook.com/kathycanomurillo from your personal profile. If you have already “liked” my page, you can do an extra tweet.
2. Tweet this blog post and its title, use hashtag #MissScarlet and #craftychica
3. Sign up for the monthly newsletter at CraftyChica.com.
4. *Only if you have read the book*, leave a Miss Scarlet book review on Amazon, B&N or Goodreads.com.
5. Follow my blog with Google Connect.
TO ENTER: Limit of five entries total per person. I have a contest coordinator who is recording all the entries. Please e-mail your name, email and your list of entries to CRAFTYCHICA[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM by March 13th, 11:59 pm, PT.
~*You don’t have to purchase a book to enter, but it will sure help your overall karma!*~
And please take a moment to visit our sponsors’ sites!