Do you have a tee that could use some classing up? My advice? Go for the glitter! This is a Muppets tee I bought at Target and I filled in the areas with matching glitter. It adds a whole new dimension to the graphic and people will think you bought it that way!
Here’s how to do it!
TIP: Buy glitter colors to match the color on the graphic, it will look much better!
- Wash and dry tee to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Insert Tulip® Fashion Form between layers of tee.
- Squeeze a small amount of Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Bond on plate and dip in brush.
- Starting with the center and/or smallest portions, brush on the adhesive to the area you want glittered.
- Sprinkle on glitter and shake off excess.
- Repeat for other areas on the shirt until the entire design is covered and sparkling.
- Let dry.
- Add other embellishments if you want!