|Make a dangly set of mirror earrings!|
Mirror, mirror on my ear, who is the fairest of the year? Snow White and the Huntsman is a movie twist to the fairy tale and is centered on an evil witch who speaks into her mirror every day. Now you can make a wearable, simple and contemporary twist on the concept of the mirror as a vanity icon!
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
- (2) Fishhook wire earrings
- (10) Eye pins, cut to ¼”
- (4) Small round mini-mirrors
- (4) Medium round mini-mirrors
- Needle nose pliers
- (4) Large round mini-mirrors
1. Separate the hardware into two piles (for two earrings): two sets of mirrors, five eye pins and one wire earring.
2. Apply a dollop of Aleene’s® Jewelry & Metal Glue on the back of the large mini-mirror and press the eye pin in place so it facing up. Add one at the bottom. Apply the other large mini-mirror, with the mirror facing out and the eye pin sandwiched between.
3. Repeat for the medium and small mini-mirrors.
4. Let dry for an hour.
5. Use your needle nose pliers to carefully open the eye pins and connect the mirrors together so they dangle.
6. Add the fishhook earring to the top of each one.Love & light,