1. Jader Bomb gets spooky and sparkly with her Black and White Halloween Table Setting! http://jaderbomb.com/2013/09/25/halloween-party-decor/
2. Margot Potter made these adorable Fuzzy Monster Snap Bracelets! http://ilovetocreateblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/fuzzy-monster-snap-bracelets.html
3. Heather Mann shows her love for her state with this Shrinky Dink Oregon Necklace! http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2013/09/tutorial-painted-shrinky-necklace-oregon-style/
4. Cathie Filian shows how to make skeletons classy with this pretty southwest-inspired necklace! http://handmadehappyhour.com/2013/09/25/diy-southwest-skull-necklace-with-day-of-the-dead-inspiration/
5. Mark Montano has a new video on making a Ruffled Skirt! Super easy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CEGovuPzNM
6. And yours truly has a fun face painting tutorial! https://craftychica.com/2013/09/dia-de-los-muertos-face-paint-tutorial/
Now it’s time to get busy!
Love & light,