Resin is quickly becoming such a fun medium for arts and crafts! Have you tried it yet? You can do so many amazing things with resin. Today I’m sharing a new item in the Ice Resin family. Ice Resin has a new collection of German Glass glitters and they are mega-scrumptious! I used this technique from my friend, Jen Cushman, and linked tiny bezels together after filling them with ICE Resin and the German glass glitter. I saw her demo it and knew I had to make one for myself!
- Ice Resin Jewelers Grade Clear Casting Epoxy Resin 8 oz Kit
- Jump rings
- Gem beads
- Jewelry pliers
- Glitter (you choose color)
- Mix your Ice Resin (follow the directions on the packaging. Always make sure to wear gloves.)
- Grab your bezels
- Coat the inside of each bezel
- Then pour in the glitter. This is the Ice Resin kit I used: Ice Resin Jewelers Grade Clear Casting Epoxy Resin 8 oz Kit
- Before the pieces cured, I added in Crystal Clear Gem Brads, then I let all the pieces dry overnight. Like the little gem pieces you see in the image below.
Each filled bezel will look like the image below:
Once everything has set and sealed attache each bezel together by using jewelry jump rings. Make a bracelet, a ring, earrings or even a long beautiful necklace with these pieces. Custom jewelry that was made by you!Love & light,