Are you ready for a crafty throw down? I hope so because we have NINE ideas for #ThursDIY this week. Make something for yourself or get a head start on handmade holiday gifts!
1. Margot Potter has a new video series and this week she spotlights SIX fabulous new DIY books, product lines and TV shows in our Supersized Craft Haul Spotlight video.
2. Mark Montano frees up the stigma of plain locks to make this jewelry! Lovely Locks DIY
3. Cathy Attix makes an adorable DIY Cat Beanie!
4. Jenny Holiday made these charming mini lanterns!
5. Mark Montano offers a tutorial for these geometric stamped napkins and envelopes.
6. Here’s my Day of the Dead rosettes in a blog and video tutorial!
7. Cathie and Steve use Collage Clay to turn dollar store skulls into Day of the Dead inspired sugar skulls.
8. Amy Latta makes a cute as a button stuffed robot toy.
9. Allison Murray of Dream a Little Bigger uses glass pebbles to make wine bottles into fabulous pendant lamps for iLoveToCreate.