I have this routine where I pretty much stick to my list of stores for my crafty shopping. But a couple months back, The Container Store opened a location by my house. I’ve heard people rave about it, so I decided to check it out! All I can say is that I found a treasure chest of crafty goodies for use in my studio. OK, let’s check them out, let me know what you think and if I missed anything!
1. Shoulder shapers. You put these on your hangers so your blouses don’t get those weird creases on top. But these would also work great for fabric projects too! Or for drying handmade paper into the shapes of books.
2. Swing arm pant hanger. Perfect for holding spools of ribbon, or jewelry chain, clothes pins for drying small items.
3. Super cute liner paper. For the inside of handmade books or journals. Run it through your die cut machine for wall decal art (silhouettes, letters, etc.)
4. Customizable compartment trays. For items that don’t always fit in the same square area. Right?
4. Clear bins. Oh, the ease of finding color coordinated decoden supplies! And with front drawers, no more shoebox lids to mess with!
17. Mini containers in various shapes and sizes! From beads to dye to slip – there is a bottle for every kind of crafty use. These are just a few, they actually have an entire wall filled with these!
18. Small trash bins. Great for sorting items you want to recycle or give away, such as fabric, paper scraps, etc. Or for soaking fabric in dye overnight. Much more compact than the sink or a big old plastic bin.
19. Tool box. Use this for all your coveted HAND’S OFF tools, like fabric scissors, imported markers, 24 karat gold leaf. You know what I mean!
20. Smartphone stand (holds by suction!): No more clumsy tripod to film videos,now you can use this easy stand that holds on to your phone with a suction feature!
21. Glass jars for all the things! Whether you are into terrariums, snow globes, assemblage, candy – or whatever, you can find your glass jar spirit animal right here!