Looking for a craft medium that goes a long way and has lots of uses? Hello, tissue paper! Whether you want to make flowers, mixed media art, home decor items – whatever – here are 20+ clever tissue paper DIYS!
- Tissue Paper Votives – glue layers of cut-out shapes around a glass jar, seal with decoupage medium. Full tutorial HERE.
2. Faux Embossing Mixed Media – use tissue over textures for an embossed look!
3. Stamped Tissue Pins – use your favorite stamps on tissue before you make the flowers! Here’s the full tutorial.
4. Tissue Paper Frames – inspired by some that I saw at the store! VIDEO tutorial!
5. Faux Stained Glass Mannequin! I once covered an entire mannequin with tissue!
Here are more ideas!
8. Printed Tissue Paper Canvas Art, by Fiskars
9. Tissue Paper Tassel Garland, Blue Is Style Blog
10. Tissue Paper Bottle Art, by Homemade Hoopla
11. Stained Glass Butterflies, by Typically Simple
12. Tissue Paper Box Lanterns, by Lia Griffith
13. Another version of Tissue Paper Lanterns, by Alisa Burke
14. How to print on tissue paper, by The Graphics Fairy
15. Tissue paper resin necklace, by Snapping Monsters
16. Tissue Paper Balloon Bowls, by Meri Cherry
17. Tissue Flower Pinata, by Lia Griffith
18. Geometric Papel Picado, by oh joy!
19. Rainbow Brite Paper Lantern, by Swell Designer
20. Tissue Paper Fish Bowl Lantern, by Juggling With kids
21. Tie Dye Paper, by Adventures in Making
22. Tissue Paper Flower Wreath, by Ruffled Blog
23. Tissue Flower Wall Art, by HomedIt
24. Tissue Flower Marigolds, by Crafty Chica
25. Mini-Tissue Flowers, by Tikiddo
2 thoughts on “20 Cool Tissue Paper DIYs!”
Thanks for including our “How to Print on Tissue paper” post in your round up Kathy! These projects all look great! Hope you’re doing well!
I can’t believe all your ideas, and I am very “select” when viewing and selecting my emails, but I sure cant pass up yours. You are soooo creative and interesting!!!!!!