Here’s a fun way to use up odds and ends from your trinket stash – make these DIY Charming Soaps. Here is my video tutorial where I break it down step-by-step!
- Clear Gycerine Soap Base- 2lb
- Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan
- Life of the Party Liquid Soap Colors, 0.25-Ounce Each Color, Red, Yellow, Blue, Lilac, Peach, Seafoam, Yellow, Turquoise and Lime
- Fragrance .25oz-Cucumber Melon
- Charms and trinkets (nothing soft, because you’ll be pouring hot liquid over it)
- Oven mitts
- Cutting board
- Stirring stick
- Small spray bottle with rubbing alcohol
- Clear plastic wrap
Choose your trinkets and charms for the soap. Carefully cut soap into 1×1″ cubes. Melt in microwave according to package directions. Add scent and stir while liquified. Pour a thin layer into each compartment. Let set for 15 minutes, then carefully set down the charms, face down. Pour more soap over the charms. Let set for 30 minutes, then add desired color and stir. Pour to fill up the compartment. Let set until fully cooled, then pop out each soap. Dip in cool water and let dry to get shine. Wrap each soap in plastic wrap and add a sticker on the bottom to hold the wrap in place.