Ready to get crafty this weekend? Here are eight totally cool ideas from myself and my crafty friends. Hope you find something you like!
1. Add some Mexi-style to your car with my idea for Oilcloth Car Mats! LINK
2. Debi Beard from Debi’s Design Diary spruces up classic sunnies with mini-rubberbands. Lots of them! LINK
3. Every lady should take a turn being the Queen Bee, right? Margot Potter from I Can Make Metal Stamped Jewelry has a great project to do just that! LINK
4. Heather Mann from Dollar Store Crafts shares this genius way to transform silk flowers into a stunning Kate Spade-inspired statement necklace! LINK
6. Cathie Filian has the perfect project for a quick Mother’s Day craft! A beautiful pendant necklace! LINK
7. Have you seen my stenciled walkway yet? LINK
8. Mark Montano makes the super rad chair that is out of this world! LINK
Other cool ideas!
Jader Bomb shows how to make a necklace from T-shirt yarn – finger knitting style! LINK
Aunt Peaches makes a cute watermelon table cloth from apple stamps! LINK
Denise Cortes of Pearmama.com shares 11 Helpful Tips for Craft Bloggers! LINK