Have you wanted to make your own Day of the Dead Barbies? After teaching many classes last year and this year, I finally made a batch of kits to sell in my online store!
Here is the link below – as of right now, I have ten!
SUPPLIES FOR YOUR MUERTOS BARBIE!
- A Barbie doll! You can check the dollar store for dolls, thrift stores or buy some $5 “water play” Barbies.
- Multi-surface craft paint.
- Fine tip liner brushes and a head pin (used in jewelry making).
- Doll dress or scrap fabrics, trims.
- Gems, small flowers.
- Wood base and a stick to create a “stand for her.”
- Water-based varnish, brush-on.